New Republic Intelligence Service
The mandate of the New Republic Intelligence Service is the security of the New Republic (which includes its nationalised corporations and affiliated private companies) against enemies foreign and domestic. NRI performs various tasks for the New Republic and has agents in all sectors of New Republic space. It monitors all channels of communication to gain intelligence and ensure information important to the New Republic is kept secure. Intelligence is gathered and analysed on all important individuals and areas of the galaxy; Enemy fleet and army movements are monitored; Reconnaissance is made of unknown planetary systems, and investigations of enemy construction and R&D is carried out regularly, as well as many other activities and operations.
NRI deals with all aspects of internal security:
- including performing the background checks of all new cadets,
- rooting out infiltrators,
- and hunting down defectors.
NRI also handles rescue missions for enemy defectors, captured allies and downed pilots.
If you have any questions about NRI, you can send an email to email@example.com, or you may contact the Director or Deputy Director of NRI.
|Deputy Directors (C-4)|
Deputy Director of the New Republic Intelligence Service
Public NRI Officer
- Director Edvin Simson (Year 12 Day 1 - Year 12 Day 93)
- Director Lukastar Narvaka (Year 12 Day 94 - Year 13 Day 236)
- Director Wedge Achilles (Year 13 Day 236 - Year 14 Day 174)
- Director Kara Webb (Year 14 Day 174 - Year 15 D 4)
- Director Damon Phet (Year 15 ?? - Year 16 Day 47)
- Director Leebri Chelski (Year 16 103 - Year 17 Day 39)
- Director Adam Hughes (Year 17 Day 71 - Year 20 Day 202)
- Eleonore Silvermoon (Year 20 Day 238 - Present)