A free shuttle service is available in city Rodia Starport (6, 4). Shuttles are immediately recognisable for their names ([GM] Shuttle Service 1, 2, etc.) and for the custom painting with the Museum's colour.
To hire a shuttle and pilot it to the Galactic Museum space station please follow these instructions:
- Send a DM to Ruben Wan (or join the #galactic-museum channel and ask the staff).
- You will receive a DM indicating name and location of the shuttle.
- Board your shuttle and pilot it to orbit, then to in-system coordinates (5, 7), where the Galactic Museum is located.
- When you finish your visit land it back to Rodia Starport, for the next visitor to use it.
Terms and Conditions
By using this service you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
- Shuttles are taken in city Rodia Starport and you must return the shuttle hired by you to Rodia Starport city.
- Shuttles can NOT be docked inside the Museum NOR in any other entity.
- For your security, board exclusively the shuttle assigned to you, and check that it is owned by the New Republic and has the correct name, painting, and type (TIE-Wing).
- Shuttles are assigned for 5 (five) days. If you are not sure you can complete the visit within 5 days you can ask for a longer period in your DM.
- You should not use the shuttle for reasons other than visiting the Galactic Museum. If you leave the shuttle stranded somewhere, you will be charged for its pick up.
- Specific requests can be stated in your DM, and they will be taken into due care, but the Museum Staff has no obligation to meet them, either totally or partially.
- This service is completely free. If you want to make a donation or to support the Museum, please read how to support us.