This is a chronological list of noteworthy events that occurred in Year 10. For an overview of all such events, see Timeline.
- Day 012: Zeff Traner takes his Oath of Office, two days after being elected the Republic's fourth Chief of State
- Day 012: RDC successfully negotiates a Non Aggression Pact with The Syndicate
- Day 015: Wolfgang Nospe is appointed High General
- Day 018: Dan Neo is appointed Director of CRI
- Day 018: Owen von Ismay is appointed High Ambassador
- Day 023: Orian Chran is promoted to General and appointed Deputy Chief of Army Command
- Day 026: Almar Zamasee is appointed to the New Republic Senate in a tie-breaker
- Day 034: Van Harrad is appointed Chief Logistics Administrator
- Day 050: An Imperial newscast reports Emperor Vodo Bonias is gravely ill and has Arturus Goth has been appointed Regent
- Day 055: Husqr Dara is appointed Deputy Director of CRI
- Day 071: Izjna Khaldho is appointed Chief Employment Administrator
- Day 073: Imperial Moff Orphea Imperium infiltrates the Corporate Sector Authority
- Day 077: Adam A Flynn is arrested by a Black Sun traitor, Jett Blackheart
- Day 079: The Falleen Federation reports a record population of 1 trillion sentients
- Day 092: CRI reveals evidence accusing several sentients of being Black Sun agents in the New Republic
- Day 094: RDC successfully negotiates a Non Aggression Pact with Malakia Incorporated
- Day 099: Shaun Lightforce replaces Zack Arsono as President of Toskan Industries
- Day 099: Serli Sarn replaces Caitiri Ja`Brai as President of Triton Dynamics
- Day 099: Josh Jericho is promoted to Admiral and appointed Deputy Chief of Naval Command
- Day 099: Gryffyn Grayurra is appointed as the Republic's first Associate Minister of Justice
- Day 100: Gojin Zen is appointed Minister of Culture
- Day 104: Regent Arturus Goth is expelled from the Galactic Empire
- Day 106: Darth Malius reveals that the TF's Viceroy, Jacob Jansen has been training in secrecy for months and is now a Sith Lord
- Day 108: ((Ownership of Kicalaphin is transferred to the Triumvirate Coalition temporarily due to the SWC faction rules changes))
- Day 109: The New Republic begins to trade several planets in the Rachuk sector to the Chalcedon Dominion for planets in Outer Rim F-4
- Day 111: Hodniwa Stone replaces Azriel Pitot as leader of Sorosuub Corporation
- Day 114: Arkanian Enterprises is dissolved
- Day 120: Azzi Blackgate is appointed High Ambassador, Gavin Kaos replaces him as Minister of Trade and Industry
- Day 125: Case #1001, New Republic v. Tomra Kotar, is reopened
- Day 130: The Antarian Rangers, Krath Dynasty and Chalcedon Dominion enter the Galactic Alliance.
- Day 131: Director of CRI Dan Neo is replaced by Husqr Dara.
- Day 139: Verion Lexus is appointed Editor in Chief of Republic Media Service.
- Day 146: Chrono van Talisman is re-elected Senator. Nat Dues, Faldang Lukas and Azriel Pitot are elected Senators.
- Day 157: Aves Sunfell is appointed SFC Executive Officer.
- Day 170: Azarin Izard resignated from the senate and is replaced by Elubei Mont`arne.
- Day 170: Director of Recruitment Department Gothar Haerdwyn is replaced by Didlo Batri.
- Day 175: Astralwerks Engineering and Toskan Industries merged under the name of Astralwerks Engineering.
- Day 176: Kaitlyn Elensar, the leader of Astralwerks Engineering, was today replaced by President Shaun Lightforce.
- Day 178: Incom Corporation, Soro-Suub Corporation, and the Rebel Alliance merged under the name of Incom Corporation.
- Day 178: Soro-Suub Munitions, Merr-Sonn, and Neurosaav Technologies merged under the name of Merr-Sonn Technologies.
- Day 178: Triton Dynamics and Industrial Automation merged under the name of Industrial Automaton.
- Day 179: Republic Media Service has been renamed to Rebel Alliance.
- Day 181: New Republic nationalised companies that sell similar products complete their merger processes.
- Day 183: Chief of Military Operations Dan Russ is replaced by Kapryn LaSalle.
- Day 188: Gojin Zen is appointed Minister of State.
- Day 190: Nat Dues is appointed Minister of Culture.
- Day 193: The New Republic Complaints Department (NRCD) is founded.
- Day 197: Didlo Batri appoints Fias Morehead as Recruitment Manager, the Recruitment Department's 2IC position.
- Day 200: Wedge Achilles is appointed New Republic Academy Headmaster.
- Day 252: (circa) A fifth Battle Group is created.
- Day 255: Kaitlyn Elensar becomes new Senator replacing Azriel Pitot.
- Day 256: Azzi Blackgate replaces Husq Dara as Director of CRI.
- Day 266: Shaun Lightforce, the leader of Astralwerks Engineering, was today replaced by Chief Administrative Officer Serli Sarn.
- Day 272: After regular elections, three new Senators are elected: Hodniwa Stone, Franco Nejo, and Jace Tracken.
- Day 276: Vol Kamo is appointed new High Ambassador.
- Day 278: Vol Kamo appoints Gryffyn Grayurra as Executive Ambassador.
- Day 287: The Senate approves a raise in the wages for all ranks.
- Day 309: The NR Map Library opens to the public.
- Day 311: Andre Gualdieri takes over the AC position of Minister of Economic Development, replacing Owyn Darklighter.
- Day 313: Legacy BG is awarded the Meritorius Unit Medal.
- Day 319: Wedge Achilles reopens the Trade Bursary Project.
- Day 320: Hodniwa Stone resigns from the position of DDCRI and CEO of Incom Corporation.
- Day 325: Taka Aioko is appointed as new leader of Incom Corporation.
- Day 325: Atron Shen, the leader of SarShen SpaceWorks, is replaced by Hodniwa Stone.
- Day 328: DDCRI Hodniwa Stone is replaced by Evan Traner.
- Day 328: As part of a major overhaul, CRI closes all applications and starts recruiting directly.
- Day 329: Due to medical reasons Gavin Kaos steps down from his position as Minister of Trade and Industry.
- Day 329: Jim Blitz, the leader of Merr-Sonn Technologies, is replaced by Aeternal Conclave.
- Day 333: Taka Aioko is appointed as new Minister of Trade and Industry, replacing Gavin Kaos.
- Day 335: Ezekial Nien is appointed Associate Minister of Technology.
- Day 336: Izjna Khaldho is appointed Associate Minister of ShipBuilding.
- Day 338: Evan Traner is appointed Associate Minister of Armaments.
- Day 338: High Admiral Josh Jericho takes over the AC position of Navy Command, replacing Frollo the White.
- Day 338: Evan Traner, the leader of Republic Medical, was today replaced by Angela LaSalle.
- Day 339: Senator Josh Jericho resign from the Senate. Drael Rak Sha will serve in his place until the next Senate elections in December.
- Day 347: Izjna Khaldho has been appointed as new leader of Incom.
- Day 356: Angela LaSalle is appointed as Employment Chief Administrator. In addition, a new position is created, the Executive Employment Administrator: the first EEA is Hanz Lightbringer who will serve as the ECA's 2IC and assist in the ECA's day-to-day activities.
← Year 9
Year 11 →